Add email signature to Gmail
- Create your signature with the Ourly email signature builder
- Copy the signature by clicking the "Copy signature" button
- Go to your G-mail
- Click on Settings
- Click on "See all settings"
- Scroll and find the signature field
- Paste the email signature into the text box.
- Click on Save Changes
Don't see your signature when you create a new email?
Follow these steps,
- Go back to the signature field under settings
- Select the signature defaults to your preference
- Save changes and try again