Guide to Serviceform's WhatsApp for Business
Serviceform's WhatsApp for Business improves the WhatsApp Business account. It helps connect with potential customers by asking them a few easy questions and allowing them to instantly chat with you on WhatsApp through your website.
Let's see what Serviceform's WhatsApp for Business can do right now:
- If you are already using a number for WA Business, you cannot use it in the integration.
- It works as a simple bot with 3 types of questions:
- Select one question
- Select list (custom work)
- The number of questions allowed depends on the type:
- For "Select one" questions, you can have up to 3 options, but only one option can be selected. So you can have up to 3 questions, each with 3 options.
- For "Select list" questions, you can have up to 10 options, and only one option can be selected at once.
- Chats will appear on the social inbox and you can communicate with customers through the social inbox.
- If the chat is not answered, it will be converted into a lead after 20 minutes.
- Leads are generated when 24 hours have passed from every WhatsApp conversation.
- After the 24-hour window closes, we will consider the conversation initiated with the customer as a new one.
Customers can view chats and lead from the mobile app and also the social inbox.
- Each lead will have a "Chat on WhatsApp" option. Clicking on this option allows direct communication with the customer on WhatsApp.
- Any button in the WhatsApp bot can have a maximum of 20 characters.
- Make sure to enable live chat notifications to receive leads from WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp questions should always end with a text question.
As we continue to make Serviceform’s WhatsApp for Business better, look forward to the new features we'll release in the upcoming update.
- We'll move the settings section to the new dashboard, which will have a more user-friendly interface.
- When you build a bot, you can choose WhatsApp as the bot type
- The WhatsApp bot builder in the new dashboard will only have features that are supported by WhatsApp bots.
- However, customers must set up their Meta Account and give us their phone number, Phone ID, and bearer token.