To gain the interest of your website-visitors, you can have the chatbot pop up and initiate a conversation with the visitor.
- To enable or disable the popup, toggle the button on or off.
- When interacting with the chatbot you can choose wether the bot continues in an inline mode or if it the conversation opens up inside the chatbot. To enable or disable this feature, toggle the button on or off.
- Similar to the welcome page, you can also choose the question displayed in the popup. To choose a question, open the dropdown list and click on the question you want to show. If nothing is chosen, the first question in your flow will be shown by default.
- To display a message in the popup, change the text inside the popup text container. Want to display more text and break it into sections? Add <br><br> linebreakers to make the text easier to read!
- To determine how fast and how often the popup should show to a visitor, choose from the dropdown menu a popup delay that fits you best. Dropdown box for the popup consistency determines how often the popup will show.
- It is also possible to hide the popup on mobile, while having it enabled for customers using their desktop. Toggle on or off to enable and disable!
- It is also possible to add a button in the popup itself. This is called a call to action button. To enable it, toggle it on or off!
- Changing the text and the action itself is possible by changing the 'Call to action text'. If you would like to redirect a customer when clicking on the button, add that link to the 'Call to action link' container. Otherwise leave it empty.
- It is also possible to redirect the customer inside your chatbot. To do this, choose from the dropdown menu the question you want to show to the customer. Note that this can also be a question in the middle of one of your flows.